Saturday, April 30, 2011

MAINLAND CHINA:)



This place was on cards since long, had i known about its outlet at SOBO CentralMall then i would have been there much earlier.....
 Happened to see it when I went to the mall recently, was in a hurry to get back to the hostel but promised myself to come back soon, to visit this lickolicious restaurent!!
Sonuda and Rahul bhaiyya 's visit to Mumbai marked my visit there.
It was Sonuda's BDay too! 
Entered there- was dark wood flooring and dark upholstery , sitting style: centre area for family, corners for joint families and for couples, part of customers could have the live tandoor view while dining. In an all the ambience was good ,cosy, moderately grand, with focus lights on table.
We took a table in the centre, or rather got one, though hoped to be placed near the tandoor. Our rounded table was filled up with  plates ,spoons,knives,chopsticks were optional, their sauces -soya,tabasco,chilli water, napkin, the cutlery shone wih the focus lights.
We browsed the menu, and then my mouth watering began :0 
I dotted for the duck in a chinese sauce. This is the first ever time I had a duck!! I would like to have tandoor duck too.And it was a yummy mix of fish's softness and chicken's roughness on my palate. I'm sure the reader's mouth is also watering now!!!!
Next I had Chicken panfried noodles! This was good too,against an expectation of the label of "bland chinese food" everything was well spiced. Price is high which was expected .
For the special BDay celebration , three men, with a guitar, came up to us with the birthday cake and icecream! 
Would like to go there again!!
Three thumbs up!!!

  



1 comment:

  1. ya we r really thankful 2 my sis Neha for gives party in midland chaina.....
    silent atmosphere,trained staff & nice receptionist...
    Duck dish was delicious (yummyyyyy)same filing by my Bro.Rahul

    ReplyDelete