Friday, April 29, 2011

My Sunday Feast!!!

It was at my newly wed bro's place...
I went  to his place for testing my new bhabhi's cooking skills! Sunday noon, Bhabhi had time to cook at leisure, from a konkan background she is, she served us pomfret fry,prawns fry, sauted prawns,curry of potato and konkan raw mango with rice! To add to the whole coastal food experience my bro made us a drink of  tulsi+kokum+water!! Apt for a sunday lunch!! loved her warmth, binged on food!! Prawns fry were the best!! so yummylicious!! Fish fry was pungent...should have been cooked more and crispy, while the curry was perfect with the rice!! All of us i.e bro,Sushbi ( Sushanti Bhabhi) ,sister Suvarna and me sat together for this luncheon with the comedy part of a film being screened on television. Loved it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment